Challenge Rules

Monday, March 18, 2013

Challenge #12: Anything Goes



Time to open up the challenge to all SVG (or similar) file created projects!  We are so happy you've joined us and can't wait to see what you've created. 
ANYTHING GOES

Prize for this challenge is a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files
from the Creative Pointe's ON LINE STORE.
You'll find over 100 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects.
Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions.

One extra special entry will receive the"Creative Choice" button.


Ready for some inspiration? Let's take a look at what the Design Team created using SVG diecuts. For detailed information and/or instructions, please click on their blog link.


Carolyn from GRANNY MA's CREATIVE BLOG created this great layouts for her granddaughter using the new BOWLING SET.  She says:  "Using the Bowling Set file from The Creative Pointe, I created a 2-page layout of my granddaughter bowling.  (On the top layout you will see her bowing to the her loved ones because she made a spare.....)  Bowling pins borders, Let's Roll! title and bowler in the left hand corner of page one, and right corner of page 2 are all from the Bowling Set.  The frame is my own creation, combining a bowling ball and pin to the frame and layered over a photo.  Going with the same borders on page 2, and the bowler in right corner from The Creative Pointe, I also matted the photo of happy granddaughter.  The title is a purchased file from another svg company (can't remember as I purchase a lot of files here and there) and placed bowling balls at the end of each top border of bowling pins."

Victoria from PAPER SQUIRREL is busy prepping for her upcoming wedding and created this cute banner.   She says, "I am so excited that our two-week theme is "Anything Goes" because I got to check another wedding decor "to do" off my list with this Mr [heart] Mrs banner!  There are several versions on Pinterest (the ultimate wedding idea website) and I think it will be the perfect addition to the head table.  And because I used SVG and font files, it was a super-quick project.  Visit my blog for the details."  Victoria used the Bracket Element that you can get HERE free!

Pam from MZLAVR2's CREATIONS created this sweet backpack using the LEAVES & BRANCH files. She says, "Paper by Prima, leaves and branches cut from scraps, pink flowers from Prima, pearl flower centers from Miriam’s crafting supplies. Also used organza ribbon from my stash. The back pack cutting file is by Girl Boy Girl Designs available at Digi Chick."


Shelissa from SHELISSA'S CRAFT STUDIO used the challenge to starting thinking of ideas for her son's graduation party this summer.  She's showing some of the things that will be used for the party that she created using GRADUATION SIGNS 2013 and says, "I created a 3.5 x 4 box and coordinated the blue cardstock from my stash that I picked up from Michaels.  I used the pen tool with my Pazzles Inspiration to draw out the wording and picture on the box and cupcake topper."

Cindy from THE CREATIVE POINTE created a scrapbook layout using three SVG files:  PINE TREES & PINE CONESNOWMOBILE SET, and SNOWFLAKE SET.  She says, "Snowmobiling is very popular in our family so I do a scrap page each year.  Even though it's hard to see in this photo, the trees and subtle titles really fit the designer paper.  Click over to my blog for all the details."


Octavia from T's CORNER FOR SCRAPPIN' created a dimensional piece.  She says: "the dress form was cut from an SVG 16 times, (out of vellum) and 2 times from cardstock -  layered and decorated with flowers, ribbon, and beads. The "head" is a stick pin I made with flowers and beads.

Tina from TINA'S SCRAP CORNER created a layout for her puppy and says:  "I created a scrapbook layout with the dog house and large dog lettering block from The Creative Pointe's DOG ELEMENTS SVG set for the die cuts on the layout.  The layout was created around our youngest dog when we got him-7 weeks old in these pictures. Check out my blog to see all the details and some up close pictures of parts of the page."




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job ladies! Just linked up my project =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the projects are great, especially that backpack...too cute!
    Thanks for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! We love promoting what you can do with cutting files.

      Delete